Saturday, February 11, 2012

Going Berserk Last Friday


Last Friday, Rebekah e-mailed me and this is what it said:
Let's do something crazy tonight...like go get yogurt in Bburg
Now, that's a little crazier than I'm usually okay with, but just this once, I figured if we could do it and live to tell the tale, that'd be one heck of a tale to tell!

Well, we did survive and here's that one heck of a tale...

We went on a date to a relatively-new place in Blacksburg, the Frosty Parrot.


Here, we did such crazy things as self-serve our own ice cream! (Note: actually, with Rebekah being pregnant, her making a decision is a pretty big deal these days!)


We then topped them off with whatever good stuff we wanted to top them off with...


I'm pretty sure Rebekah put something like chocolate-stuffed chocolate on her chocolate frozen yogurt. I don't know...there might have been a little bit more chocolate in there somewhere.

After that, we could top it off with even more (now, cold) goodies:


Here are our end results. I chose the Raspberry Tart yogurt and topped it off with some granola, waffle cone chunks, and fresh strawberries. Rebekah chose Breezy Reese's and coffee yogurt topped with chocolate something or other (actually, waffle cone chunks, oreos, and cookie-dough bites - I guess it wasn't as much chocolate as I thought...must be the pregnancy making her make uncharacteristic decisions).


We really enjoyed going crazy...but, man, it's gonna have to be a loooong time before we do anything like that again. Whew.


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hilarious.

emily said...

cracking me up.... even though I'm not an egg (Lydda Grace-ism)
love y'all